CONTRACTS MANAGER LIMERICK required by careerWise Recruitement for our client a very sucessful Commercial Landscaping company. Excellent Benefits with attractive salary and company vehicle.
If you have experience with client interface and supervision of a team this role is perfect for you.
You will work directly with the company director to progress the work on live projects. Be part of a growing team with a lovely culture.
Role of this position
- Looking after and motivating a team of 15-20 staff with support from supervisors
- Reporting to Maintenance Director
- Client interface and contract compliance
- Responsible for all administrative and logistical challenges
- Meetings - to attend wide range of meetings with Directors, customers, staff etc.
- Administration records to be kept such as work progress records, health & safety records, quality assurance dockets, and supplier dockets.
- Job costing and budgetary control.
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar role
- Project management skills - from same or similar industry
- Experience in the landscaping industry is desirable. however It is not necessary to have a landscape background to apply to this role, if you have transferrable skills like project management or facilities management from any industry this role will uit you.
- Strong interpersonal and management skills
- Skills - good level of Microsoft word, excel and outlook
Please call Joe Robbins today for further information on 061-364490 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)