An Operations Manager is required by Careerwise recruitment to work with our Dublin based pharmaceutical client.
Role of this position
- Management and support of plant operations personnel with batch processing, utilities and other relevant areas of operation as required.
- Management and support of Process Engineers in the provision of direct technical support to manufacturing operations (both troubleshooting and on an ongoing basis)
- Investigation and reporting in relation to equipment and processing issues technology transfer and associated support both to and from the site.
- Hazard evaluation and control including HAZOPs and Process Reaction Safety analysis.
- Ensure that all activities for which they have responsibility are carried out in accordance with quality standards, current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and all other relevant policies, procedures, regulations and standards including Health and Safety and Environmental (HSE) Legislation. Play a leadership role, as an individual but particularly through the direction of the plant operation teams.
- Management of plant operations in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
- An honours degree in Science, Engineering or related discipline.
- Experience gained at an API, OSD or Pharmaceutical Packaging facility would be an advantage.
- Background and/or education in area of Cl/Lean would be an advantage.
- Proven experience in a supervisory role in a regulated manufacturing environment.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)