Packaging Development Manager is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client.
The Packaging Development Manager is responsible for leading the packaging engineering team. This team develops primary and secondary packaging solutions, provides ongoing technical support to packaging operations and contributes to the development of the site's packaging capabilities in line with its long-term strategy.
Role of this position
- Support the site's ongoing serialization & aggregation program in line.
- Lead the packaging engineering team in developing and implementing packaging solutions.
- Follow the site PMO guidelines on project delivery throughout the project lifecycle; project business cases, project charters, project scheduling, progress reporting.
- Collaborate with on-site and off-site stakeholders to support global initiatives and projects.
- Guide the packaging engineering team to prioritize tasks to ensure ongoing support of packaging operations and projects at the Cork site.
- Degree in Engineering or related field essential.
- Considerable experience in pharmaceutical, biotech or related industry (Packaging Development).
- Experience in leading and/or being a member of cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated experience in effectively partnering with a range of stakeholders is essential.
- Experience in pharmaceutical operations/GMP environment/ Falsified medicine directives and regulation.
- Experience of primary and secondary packaging processes, transportation studies and packaging development processes an advantage.
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)