Packaging Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client.
You will work in a supportive culture with other incredibly talented people, creating industry-leading medical technology products. You will also have growth opportunities as our client has a culture that supports your personal and professional development.
Role of this position
- Provide engineering support for the packaging of new product and process introductions, ensuring that all activities are completed and documented in accordance with the new product development procedures.
- Support and execute validation activities for packaging equipment and materials.
- Support packaging suppliers for new product packaging development and qualification.
- Provide technical support to packaging operations to troubleshoot, investigate, and recommend solutions to package quality issues.
- Provide packaging process technical support to Packaging Design team, in developing packaging solutions for new products or product transfers.
- B.S in Mechanical Engineering or related engineering discipline with 4 or more years' experience in Medical Device or Pharmaceutical packaging, or a related master's degree.
- Proven track record of working in a team-based environment.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills - able to express ideas and collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams. Be open minded with the ability to recognise good ideas.
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)