A Packaging Engineer is required by Careerwise recruitment to work with our Galway based medical device manufacturing client.
Role of this position
- Provide packaging design and development support to an EMEA site, to include:
- Establishing compliant packaging Design History Files and associated documentation for current and NPI Design Control products and setting them up in the company's documentation management system.
- Establishing packaging Risk Management files for current products.
- Providing packaging engineering support to the site's Complaint Handling activities.
- Providing general packaging design and development support to the site.
- Bachelor's degree / HETEC Level 8 qualified in Packaging Engineering, Engineering or a relevant discipline.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a Medical Device or other regulated industry.
- Good project management skills.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)