Packaging operators for Clean Room (2 cycle shift) are required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Oranmore based client Zimmer Biomet.
Initially you will be offered an 11 month contract however if you successfully complete your 11 month contract, our placement records show that over 93% of our Product Builders are offered a permanent role within the company itself. Permanent contracts come with very attractive benefits.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding Medical Device company. Full training given. Excellent terms and conditions.
Shift is working one week of 4 days x 12 hours Tuesday to Friday followed by one week of nights x 3 x 12 hours tuesaday to Thursday. 7 shifts a forthnight.
Role of this position
- Responsible for packaging all products, sterile and non-sterile,
- Operate a variety of packaging machines to passivate, package, seal and label product to specifications.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Perform packaging operations with 100% accuracy.
- Report data on computerized system.
- Provide support to Warehouse.
- Sealing, packaging, and labeling product to specification.
- Following clean room procedures and maintaining a sterile environment.
- Working with precision measuring equipment including micrometers and calipers.
- Working in a clean room environment and following GMP and OCP requirements.
- Leaving certificate or equivalent.
- Solid Work history
- Excellent attention to detail is required.
- Experience of Working in a team/cellular environment.
- Positive can do attitude
- Eneregy and enthusiasm to succeed
- Manufacturing experience not essential as full training will be given