Packaging Validation Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client.
Packaging Validation role within the Validation Department, with a targeted focus on supporting Packaging day to day operations & projects in a dynamic environment.
Role of this position
- Responsible for aiding the development of risk-based validation strategies for the implementation of validation projects and CAPEX programs.
- Execution of packaging validation activities in alignment with planning & packaging functions.
- Operational support for product launches, change assessments, deviations, CAPAs, etc.
- Execution of internal product transfers between lines and vial inspection systems.
- Extensive working knowledge of equipment and systems- specifically primary and secondary packaging; serialization and aggregation systems.
- Knowledge of industry best practices.
- Three years plus experience and bachelor's degree in science or related field
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)