A Payments Team Lead is required for our pharmaceutical client company in Cork. This is an initial 18 month contract position.
Reporting to the Global T&E and Disbursements Operations Lead, you will oversee day-to-day operations of the International Payments Team and support the North America payment operations.
Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for full details.
- Oversee the following tasks that are carried out by the Payments Team:
- Running of twice weekly multi-currency Oracle batch payments
- Processing manual payment requests, including the following - Tax, VAT, Product payments, Travel Advances & Interview expenses
- Processing supplier and employee expense payments for Emerging markets (non-Oracle markets)
- Processing intercompany payments
- Working with cash management and PTP Accounting teams on bank rec items and follow-up on aged items
- Supporting North America Payments Team on operational activities
- Working in Sparc ticketing system and shared mailbox to manage queries
- Completion of month-end tasks in conjunction with wider PTP team
- Participation in testing and training as part of SAP Implementation
- Involvement in PTP Continuous Improvement projects
- Collaborate with operations team and Project team on future ways of working with the move to SAP in 2023
- Business Degree Required
- 5-8 years' PTP experience in a fast-paced multi-national or global Finance organisation, incorporating people management
- Experience in Payments a requirement
- Experience in biotech or pharmaceuticals industry a plus
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint is required
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)