A Payroll & Compensation Payroll Coordinator required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Shannon based client . This is a 12-month contract position.
Role of this position
- Accurately administer the payroll and the remuneration/benefits system of the organization and uphold the integrity of employee payroll and payroll data Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels and escalate issues, as necessary, according to project work plans.
- Set up, prepare and process monthly payroll including calculation of gross pay, overtime, deductions, reconciliations and corrections as required.
- Process any compensation and benefits change such as salary increases, back-pay and monitoring of dates as appropriate.
- Calculate and arrange payments to pension consultants, union, credit union, health insurance providers etc. as determined by the compensation system.
- Process sick pay deductions, provide updates and lead any developments concerning the sick pay scheme.
- Complete all appropriate documentation for tax, social welfare authorities and employees,including year-end payroll administration.
- Maintain the integrity of the Time and Attendance system and train administrators in the use of the system.
- Monitor compliance with the Organisation of Working Time Act. Upload annual leave entitlements and monitor leave compliance and the annual
- Maintain pension deductions and liaise with consultants on pensions advice, pensioners,long-term disability, pension statements.
- Liaise with health insurance providers regarding benefits, renewals, health care services and wellbeing initiatives.
- Lead developments in SAP and company system changes particularly as they pertain topayroll and all HR system requirements. Provide system training and support.
- Maintain and update all payroll related policies and procedures..
- Qualification in Accounts and/or Payroll (IPASS) desirable.
- Minimum 3 years administrative experience in payroll and accounting processes.
- In-depth knowledge of company systems that affect payroll e.g. time and attendance, sick pay schemes etc.
- Good skills in word, excel, powerpoint
- Strong numeracy and analytical ability
Please call Louise Mulligan today for further information on 0949003979 or email: email@example.comCareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)