A Payroll Analyst is required by Careerwise Recruitment for our Galway based Client to join their finance team in a full-time position. This is an excellent opportunity to join a very well established organisation and an excellent opportunity to work on a large scale Payroll.
Role of this position
- You will be responsible for payroll processing for all hourly paid staff.
- Dealing with questions and problems with employees regarding payroll issues.
- Preparation of month end Revenue reporting requirements.
- Reporting and data analysis of weekly payroll- including creating new reports from CorePay.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors as required.
- Manage payroll information for Agency staff.
- 5 years + payroll experience in dealing with latge scale weekly payrolls.
- Previous multinational experience with large scale payrolls would be advantageous.
- Relevant 3rd level qualification and IPASS Certified.
- Account reconciliation and financial analysis experience.
Please call Mark Brandon today for further information on 091-339914 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)