Payroll Specialist required by CareerWise Recruitment for our client based in Limerick. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Payroll Specialist to join an Irish headquartered business and to be part of a growing company that possesses international expertise.
If you are a motivated individual looking to grow your career in tandem with an ambitious Irish multi-national company this position will be of interest to you.
Role of this position
- As Payroll Specialist, you will be responsible for processing the weekly and monthly payroll.
- Assisting the Payroll Manager your duties will include:
- Assisting in the weekly payroll run and collection of respective data
- Collating information from the Time Management System and reviewing the records for
- Transfer of this data to payroll systems to ensure correct hours and wages are accurately
costed to respective cost centres
- Ensure that all employees are paid correctly and on time and all appropriate reports are
- Candidates should previous payroll experience, ideally using a Time Management System
- Exercise discretion, integrity, and confidentiality in all payroll matters
Please call Natalie O'Hanlon today for further information on 021-2019097 or email: Nohanlon@careerwise.ie
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)