A Planner required by CareerWise Recruitment for our client. This is a permanent role in a progressive and award winning Construction company.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, confident and motivated with good communication and mathematical skills and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
They will be required to keeping records of all site activities and maintain the project schedule's as well as compiling progress reports. The work will be a mix of field-based work as well as reporting.
Role of this position
- Report progress against the schedule.
- Attend regular meetings with internal and external project
- Compile progress reports
- Contribute to HSE management on site's.
- Record and monitor site plant and personnel.
- Analyse construction output against costs.
- Degree qualification in Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying.
- Minimum of 5 years on Site Civil Engineering experience is preferable.
- Experience of Primavera 6 /Tilos/ MS
- Project software is essential.
- Track record in developing contractual claim scenarios is a major advantage
Please call Joe Robbins today for further information on 061 364990 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)