Our client, an established firm of accountants based in west Limerick, is currently seeking a strong Practice Accountant/ Audit Senior to join the team.
Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, you will be responsible for conducting audits along with general practice work - accounts prep/ tax/ co sec etc.
The role and practice will offer an excellent work/ life balance.
- Managing audits from start to finish.
- Preparation of annual accounts for a wide variety of clients.
- Preparing and filing tax returns.
- Ad hoc work which might arise.
- You will be a Qualified Accountant - ACA/ ACCA /CPA , but also willing to consider Part qualified or Accounting technicians who have genuine interest in pursuing a career in practice.
- Be familiar with relevant accounting/ auditing standards.
- Have strong communication/ client management skills.
Please call Mark Brandon today for further information on 091-339914 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)