A Senior Principal Supplier Quality Engineer, on a 12 month Contractor assignment is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Galway based client. Requires mastery of a specialty area and full knowledge of industry practices, typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. Please contact Tom Devaney for more information.
Role of this position
- Purchasing and Supplier Controls quality system procedures and processes.
o Risk Management processes and criteria
o Supplier Selection and Approval
o Quality Agreements
o Performance measurement and feedback
o Supplier CAPA
o Product Qualification procedures
o Critical review of quality records
o Training materials
o Training materials for delivery to Suppliers
- Other Quality System elements as applicable to specific Client projects
- Liaise and work with Client's employees/contractors to complete Client project activities and deliverables, taking the lead to drive pertinent deliverables as applicable to project undertakings.
- Operate with a high level of discretion, flexibility and professional judgment as to how the work is performed and results achieved.
- Requires a University Degree and minimum 7 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Requires mastery of a specialty area and full knowledge of industry practices, typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- May have broad knowledge of project management.
- Very detailed Specification available on request
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)