Principal Validation Engineer
|Title||:||Principal Validation Engineer|
|Sector||:||Manufacturing & Production
Engineering & Technical
Scientific & Laboratory
Role of this position
- Lead and close process related deviations and reports.
- Protocol/report authoring/execution/oversight/approval as appropriate
- Ensure highest Quality, Compliance and Safety standards.
- Participate and comply with the Manufacturing Division Quality Management Systems (QMS) requirements, including ownership, as relevant.
- Ensure supply of high quality product through ensuring equipment availability; maximize team member performance through continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Recommend technical approaches in line with global and local standards.
- Benchmark and remain current with development of new technologies in the vaccine and biopharmaceutical processing field of expertise and seek to deploy process improvements through innovation and utilization of these technological advances.
- Hon. Degree or Masters in a Science or Engineering discipline (preferably Biotechnology)
- Preference for Lean Six Sigma qualification or experience of application of Lean principles.
- Project management qualification such as, Project Management Professional is desirable.
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
- > 5 years' experience in a similar role in a manufacturing environment. Ideally in a senior role.
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021 429 7536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org