A Control Systems Engineer is required by Careerwise recruitment to work for our Limerick based client.
Role of this position
- Designing and deploying leading edge solutions (proven experience is essential).
- The automation of systems to reduce or remove physical interventions and improve
- Problem solving, data modelling and project management would all be key elements of
- Future-proofing existing Process Controls Infrastructure (DCS, PLCs and advanced
- Identifying, developing and deploying cyber protection solutions to all automation
- Degree in chemical, electrical, automation or mechanical
- 7 years' process or process controls engineering experience.
- Demonstrable expertise in at least one of the following areas:
o Process Control Infrastructure
o PLS (Siemens / Allen Bradley /Rockwell)
o DCS (Honeywell / GE Mark VI
o Cyber protection solutions
o Data modelling in heavy industry.
- Excellent process analytical skills
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)