A Process Development Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Galway based client. Mainly focus on designing and developing cutting edge equipment and processes for medical devices in the Cardiac & Vascular Group and are directly involved in the development of innovative processes and products to deliver products for use in medical procedures. Please contact Tom Devaney for more information.
Role of this position
- You will contribute to and partner with PDP functions to define, execute and deliver on NPD requirements.
- You will be responsible for the development & optimisation of new manufacturing concepts and technologies.
- You will provide solutions to complex technical problems associated with processes and equipment using problem solving techniques and methodologies.
- You will be involved in process innovation with emphasis on improving quality, reducing process variation, reducing cycle time and cost down initiatives.
- You will actively participate in new product development teams with specific responsibility for developing robust and capable processes, ensuring R&D and Operations needs and targets are incorporated into the plans and activities.
- You will design, develop and progress a process from concept phase into commercialization phase and actively participate in best continuous improvement initiatives within Process Development.
- You will utilize functional excellence in process development including DRM, MOS, Process Characterization, Equipment Development, COS and Six Sigma.
- We are looking for a qualified person to Degree Level 8 in Engineering / Science or related discipline and desirably with medical device technology experience with at least 3 -5 years in a comparable role.
- You are a dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional, cross-site teams.
- You are experienced with a good understanding of the product and process development process.
- Good organizational, presentation and project management skills are desirable.
- You are a good communicator at all levels and with all functions in the organization and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)