Process Engineer required by CareerWise Recruitment for our multinational medical device client in Limerick. Contract role.
Primary responsibility to provide Process engineering expertise for leading complex projects associated with Injection Moulding capital project.
Role of this position
- Point of contact for Injection molding process related troubleshooting and support. Actively interfacing with cross-functional team members, always practicing good teamwork in support of day to day operating and project requirements.
- Manage the Qualification of the Injection Moulding process by scheduling and executing the characterization, Operational and Performance Qualification stages that are required as part of medical device validation requirements.
- Prove capability of the process outputs using the Minitab statistical software package and ensure that they are in line with the JJVC QMS requirements.
- Writing the validation report to demonstrate capability of the injection molding process based off the supporting qualification requirements.
- Managing the peer review process of injection Moulding process validation documentation and reports.
- Performs planning, development, facilitation of Injection Molding equipment and processes.
- Actively participate in cross-functional teams to ensure New Product Introduction/Research and Development projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- 3-5 years experince in a similar role
- Degree in Mechanical or Polymer science or similar disciplines
- Proven track record in medical device process validation activities.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments or projects with sound analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible work ethic
- Degree of responsibility - must be capable of taking direction and taking responsibility and ownership for systems.
- Excellent planning & organization skills
Please call James Farrar today for further information on 0872489961 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)