Excellent Pharma Engineering Design Services Opportunity - We require a Process Engineer (Intermediate level) for our trailblazing Engineering client based in either Cork and Dublin. Join a company that values work life balance and flexibility today. Open to contract or permanent options.
Role of this position
- Process design documents including equipment specifications, datasheets, design calculations PFD's and P&ID's with oversight from a more senior process engineer.
- Cross checking to support design documents.
- Input to automation design with process equipment functional descriptions.
- Taking responsibility for delivering assigned equipment to end point.
- Implement process safety design review actions.
- Problem solving and providing input to process improvements.
- Review of relevant other disciplines e.g. civils drawings with reference to process equipment.
- Ultimately ensuring a piece of equipment caters for the needs of the client, E&I, Mechanical, Piping and HVAC.
- You will have at least 3+ years engineering design office or site based experience.
- You will be suitably qualified and will have a recognized third level degree in chemical process engineering.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Please call Michael Hanrahan today for further information on 021-2019817 or email: email@example.comCareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)