Exciting new opportunity in LIMERICK for a PROCESS ENGINEER on a permanent basis.
Excellent package on offer for the successful candidate.
- End-to-end project responsibility ensuring successful delivery to the client.
- Engage with clients to agree project scope, budget, quality, resources and schedule.
- Ensure agreed Software License and Service Levael Agreements are met.
- Work with all external and internal stakeholders to ensure that all client commitments are communicated and understood ensuring the delivered project meets the client expectations.
- Work to gain a deep understanding of our client's software from a functional and customer application perspective.
- Liaise with internal sales to identify additional opportunities within customer accounts where our client's technology may add value.
- Gathering business requirements from customers and communicating them with the internal development team.
- Support the team to improve the project delivery and customer support processes, from pre-sale through delivery to post sale support.
- Regular reporting to projects team lead and other stakeholders on project progress.
- Some travel to client sites in the US, EU and ASIA may be required from time to time.
- Degree qualified with more than 2 years' experience in client facing project/programme management. A project management qualification would be beneficial.
- An individual with a Validation background or strong Validation experience is highly desirable but again, this is not essential.
- Excellent project management skills with demonstrable experience in the delivery of software projects to large customers.
- Knowledge of enterprise-class IT system architectures.
- Positive nature, can-do attitude and a team player
- Strong written and oral communication skills and good documentation authoring ability
- Capable of acting on own initiative.
Please call Michelle Galvin today for further information on 091 373 938 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)