A Process Engineer is required by Careerwise Recruitment to work for a Limerick based medical device manufacturing client, 12 month contract.
Role of this position
- Responsible for identification and implementation of process related continuous improvement activities to improve product quality and increase Overall Equipment Effectiveness.
- Ensure all process developments and improvements meet the Quality Management System requirements (ISO 13485, FDA & JPAL).
- Strong analytical approach to problem solving to deliver innovative solutions.
- Lead and work in cross functional teams. Demonstrate strong leadership and a clear identifiable work ethos within the team Engage with the appropriate personnel in the identification and resolution of Corrective/Preventative actions to address Quality, Technical, and Manufacturing issues (Audit Actions, NCR s, CAPA s, etc).
- Participate in risk assessments and HAZOPs of manufacturing processes and equipment.
- Primary Degree (Level 8) in Process, Production, Manufacturing, Polymer, Materials, Biomedical or Mechanical engineering with minimum 4 years experience.
- Relevant experience with statistical process control and capability analysis required.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, root cause analysis and risk assessments with a strong attention to detail
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)