Process Engineer is required for a leading chemical company in Cork County. The role will supportmanufacturing operations remaining operational, continuously improving and innovating. A highly attractive salary and benefits package will be offered. As the process engineer you will analyse processes and equipment issues to correctly identify actions required to improve reliability and efficiency. Such actions will be a combination of maintenance/repair planning, training, equipment design and installation, day-to-day equipment/process operation, updating of SOP's and quality management system.
Role of this position
- Respond to any process, quality or equipment breakdown or failure, work with onsite mechanical and electrical team to solve issues.
- Suggest potential process improvements, produce project plans and capital budgets, implement and control project.
- Keep up to date records and documentation on quality management (Paradigm) systems as required.
- Responsible for managing local corrective and preventative maintenance actions with engineering technician, production team and other relevant employees.
- A third level education (Level 7 FETAC) in an engineering discipline (Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial, etc.)
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a hands-on process & or quality engineering role in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of GMP manufacturing best practice systems
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)