PROCESS ENGINEERS required by CareerWise Recruitment for our multinational BioTech client in Cork, they will join the Process team within the overall Engineering group (Process/Project/C&Q). This is a fulltime onsite role.
The PROCESS ENGINEERS will be responsible for implementation and continuous improvement of equipment and processes through the application of good engineering practices.
Role of this position
- Manage and support project delivery process, C&Q, and FPX standards to drive deployment.
- Monitors the status of programs and project, provides technical interpretation and expertise, ensures alignment to policies, procedures, government regulations, and customer specifications.
- Provides technical leadership and supports execution of EHS&S policies and procedures
- Lead engineering execution of projects and initiatives in the platform, for strategic projects and across sites.
- Generates capital equipment appropriations required for new process implementation or facilities and controls expenditures to ensure compliance with timing and budget requirements.
- Ensures attainment of project and program schedules, budgets, procedures and revenues by developing and monitoring the budget and approval process.
- Keeps senior management informed on project and program status by creating, maintaining, and presenting written reports on project and program status, tests, costs, issues, and performance against established targets on a regular basis.
- Provides technical leadership of multi-functional teams on many projects/ process improvements and resolves inter-functional issues
- Ensures the documentation of project and program activities and work.
- Manage compliance with EHS&S policies and procedures
- Coordinate with Technical Operations group to ensure alignment on technical standards and project execution for technical transfer projects/NPI
- Researches business and technical issues to establish what is being done and where improvements are possible.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational seminars and trade shows, reviewing professional publications and analyzing new trends.
- A Degree in Chemical or Process Engineering.
- Maintenance and/or Maintenance experience within a process or pharmaceutical cGMP regulated environment.
- Experience of standard methodologies in preventive maintenance, condition monitoring, maintenance planning, Maintenance engineering, RCM or FMECA.
Please call Conor Twomey today for further information on 087-0907204 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)