Process Manufacturing Engineer required by Careerwise Recruitment for our client based in Clare.
Role of this position
- Provide strong technical support on process/product technologies to support production.
- Set up, maintenance of and troubleshooting of production machines.
- Root cause and problem solve production issues for Injection Moulding Machines.
- Continuous improvement focus, demonstrating strong knowledge of Six Sigma methodologies and applies these tools in the characterization, optimization and troubleshooting of process equipment and technology performance
- Co-ordinates the introduction of new processes, equipment and materials including installation, calibration, EHS assessment debug, and all associated process and quality system documentation requirements including technical and process work instructions.
- A degree in a relevant engineering subject is required or diploma with relevant additional industrial experience
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a manufacturing environment required.
- Technical Writing Experience would be desirable.
Please call Joe Robbins today for further information on 061 364990 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)