A Process Owner is required by Careerwise Recruitment to work for our Limerick based client.
Role of this position
- Acting as Subject Matter Expert regarding products and other relevant areas of expertise such as customer processes, software deployments, presales solution specialist, technical specialist.
- Help to drive the alignment and standardisation of processes, underpinned by agreed KPIs.
- Work closely with the sales team on account strategy and identifying additional opportunities in existing accounts.
- Ensuring the success of customer PoC/Pilots through effective management of acceptance criteria and issue escalation/resolution.
- Working closely with Project Engineers, Product Owners, Technical Support and Product Development personnel to assist delivery of any product enhancements and new feature requests
- Proactively identifying areas of business process improvement designed to enhance the product and its delivery capability, leading to enhanced overall customer satisfaction
- Degree in relevant discipline, (Engineering, IT or Science)
- Beneficial to have but not essential, relevant experience in the Life Sciences Industry. An understanding of project management and processes such as Validation (including Computer System Validation), Manufacturing and Quality management.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organisational, time management and problem solving skills
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)