Our multinational Pharma & Biotech client has an immediate requirement for a Process Sciences Team Lead . With strong analytical and laboratory operational experience , the role will have responsibility for providing multidisciplinary expertise , technical support and team leadership. Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for further details.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the laboratory and for the implementation of efficient ways of working, to meet throughput needs.o Provide leadership and deliver technical excellence across a number of analytical methods, in execution of pro-active trend analysis and instilling deep technical understanding within the team.
- Supervision of area personnel. Develop an effective, focused and strong team by understanding: their abilities, unique contribution and broadening their skill set to be agile and prepared for any future business requirements.
- Supervision and responsibility of the laboratory area. Ensuring adherence to the highest EHS standards and other business compliance regulations. Lead/participate in risk assessments, audits and incident investigations
- Responsible for the maintenance of a high throughput laboratory though implementation of best practises and driving a culture of continuous improvement initiatives by deploying Six Sigma tools
- Recruitment, training and integration of new team members
- Contribute to site management operational and strategic initiatives.
- Degree or 3rd level qualification (Science/Technical/Engineering). Masters/PhD preferred.
- 5 years' experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment which includes significant leadership roles with experience in a front-line supervisory role in operations environment (laboratory or manufacturing).
- Demonstrated leadership and change management skills with a continuous improvement focus.
- Project Management qualification such as, Project Management Professional.
- Advance chromatography skills: experience with HPLCs, ASTRA, Empower software.
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)