A Process Engineering Technician is required for our Cork based med device client - a manufacturer of surgical instruments. This is an initial ~ 6 month contract shift based role.
Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for full details.
Role of this position
- Provide Technical support for new process introductions, ensuring that all activities are completed and documented in accordance with new product development procedures.
- Ensure quality of process and product as defined in the appropriate operation and material specifications.
- Support Project and Process Engineers on the development of manufacturing and/or inspection process flows as well as on executing DOE, DFM/DFI activities.
- Assist with the identification and installation and help with validation support of new equipment in the process development area
- Support 3D-Printing prototyping. CAD file preparation, conversion to STL, 3D-printer preparation and operation, post-processing and inspection.
- Work closely with the Quality Department to ensure all documentation associated with validation and new product introduction in a regulated environment is accurate, executed in the correct sequence and completed in a timely manner.
- Participate in PFMEA, Control Plan, SOP and PPAP generation associated with product transfers and launch.
- Level 6/7 or equivalent in Science, Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- 2+ years' experience in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret complex drawings and have the ability to understand geometrical dimensioning and tolerancing (incl. GD&T)
- High knowledge of manufacturing processes and materials
- Demonstrated ability to lay out and set-up machines as well as run manufacturing batch
- Demonstrated ability to inspect any job assigned with the use of all standard inspection tools
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021-4355432 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)