Procurement Project Manager is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client. The role is an initial 12-month Fixed Term Contract, but due to recent growth there is excellent opportunities for permanency. This role offers remote working option.
Role of this position
- Develops, communicates, tracks and executes detailed project plans. For assigned projects develops and manages strategy, scope, schedule, costs, resources, and risks. Reports accurate and timely project metrics/status to stakeholders as required.
- Creates and maintains appropriate project documentation (e.g., charter, roadmap, resource matrix, dashboard, budget statement, etc.) to meet business goals and program objectives.
- Oversees all aspects of assigned project portfolio, ensuring projects are successfully managed through all phases and that the three constraints of time, resources, and budget are properly balanced.
- Experience in medical device and or any other regulated industry is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, supply chain, or engineering discipline or equivalent required.
- Project Management Certification desired.
- Minimum of 5 years supply chain / project experience in a regulated industry essential. Has demonstrated ability to successfully plan, prioritise, multitask and organise multi-disciplinary team(s) to successfully achieve large project deliverables.
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)