CareerWise Recruitment are looking to recruit Product Builders for our client Zimmer Biomet a global leader in musculoskeletal healthcare based in Oranmore, Galway.
These roles are due to exciting expansion plans. This is a shift position and initially an 11-month contract. This is a great opportunity to join a worldwide leading medical device company in their start-up operation in Galway in a state-of-the-art manufacturing environment.
What we are looking for
- Solid work history
- Leaving certificate or equivalent
- Mechanically minded
- High level of attention to detail
- Experience of working to targets in a quality environment
- Ability to work Shift - A mixture of days & nights - Flexible
- Manufacturing experience is an advantage but not essential as training is given
- Team Player
- Computer literate
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
WHAT WE OFFER
- Very competitive hourly rate
- Excellent Shift premium
- Guaranteed hours each week
- Annual Roster
- Subsidised Canteen
- 11-month contract initially
Role of this position
- Operating of CNC Equipment for the production of product.
- Operating finishing and packaging machines.
- Correctly performs all steps of cleaning operation
- Maintain accurate records and report data on computerized system.
- Exercise assigned responsibility for on-the-job training of less qualified personnel
- Perform all quality checks and maintenance of records - Visual inspection of parts and paperwork
- Operates as part of a team to achieve productivity Targets.
- Following all company procedures
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)