CareerWise Recruitment are looking to recruit several Product Builders for our client Zimmer Biomet a global leader in musculoskeletal healthcare based in Oranmore, Galway. (see company information below)
This is an ideal opportunity for talented, hardworking people currently working in retail, hospitality, farming or food who are looking for an exciting career change or to supplement their income.
These roles are due to exciting expansion plans. This is a shift position and initially an 11-month contract. This is a great opportunity to join a worldwide leading medical device company in their start-up operation in Galway in a state-of-the-art manufacturing environment.
Be part of a company that improves a persons life every 10 seconds.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Very competitive hourly rate
- Full training given
- Excellent Shift premium
- Guaranteed hours each week
- Annual Roster - Work 7 days and 7 nights (12 hour shifts) in a 4 week period instead of 20
- More days off offering better work life balance
- Subsidised Canteen
- Recognition & Reward programme
- 11-month contract initially
- Sports & Social Club
- Career progression - proven track record
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Solid work history
- Leaving certificate or equivalent
- Mechanically minded
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work Shift - Flexible
- Manufacturing experience is a plus but not essential as training is given
- Team Player
- Computer literate
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Operating of Equipment for the production of product.
- Operating finishing and packaging machines.
- Correctly performs all steps of cleaning operation
- Maintain accurate records and report data on computerized system.
- Exercise assigned responsibility for on-the-job training of less qualified personnel
- Perform all quality checks and maintenance of records - Visual inspection of parts and paperwork
- Operates as part of a team to achieve productivity Targets.
- Following all company procedures
Zimmer Biomet - Company Information
Is a €4.6 billion publicly traded medical devices firm doing business in over 100 countries around the globe. Through innovation, we have become a worldwide leader in orthopaedic surgical products. The Zimmer Biomet team is more than 9,000 employees strong, and we are dedicated to producing top quality products and services that make a difference in our communities. We are proud that we help people every day to live fuller and healthier lives. Additionally, our employees enjoy the many benefits of working for a growing, successful company, including exciting career opportunities and a competitive total rewards program.
In 2 locations in Ireland Shannon & Oranmore, Galway
Please email your CV to product for further information. Or call Brenda Nicholson on for a discussion.
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)