A Product Line Specialist is needed by our Cork based electronics client to work on product issues from concept to end of life. This includes roadmap development and delivery, product and pricing strategy, forecasting and lifecycle management. This is initially a 12 month fixed term contract role.
Role of this position
- Support revenue and profitability targets for the product line
- Develops a Product Strategy and Roadmap for the product line targeted to specific business customers
- Defines, constantly reviews, and differentiates the feature sets of the entire product line
- Establishes pricing and channel strategy for the product line worldwide, monitor competitive price/position, and initiates price changes as needed.
- Directs the preparation of all launch materials
- Conducts regular market analysis and demonstrates thorough understanding of market technology trends, competitive updates, channel performance, pricing and user requirements.
- Good knowledge of electronic, software & networking
- Good knowledge of electronics market channels
- 1-3+ years of product management/marketing experience with demonstrated knowledge of technology, industry and branding.
- Computer science, electronics or software degree
Please call Ken Murphy today for further information on 021-4297538 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)