A Product Specialist - Microbiology is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Limerick based client.
This is an opportunity to join a select team with a successful Medical Devices company based in Limerick.
Role of this position
- To provide technical support for issues relating to customer trials and studies.
- Provide and set up training to new end users on using existing and new products/equipment.
- To assist with onsite verification or validation studies
- To set up clinical trials for new products Design/validate any new products
- Lead any projects that may arise
- Communicate with technical support team on any issues that may arise
- Practical experience in microbiology, clinical laboratory or molecular biology
- Experience working in a regulated environment
- Experience of organising events, meetings and training
- MSc in Biological Science, Microbiology, Molecular Biology or similar
- Good knowledge and understanding of Microbiology and Molecular Biology
- Good command of English language (written & verbal)
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail, testing and documentation
- Excellent PC skills.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic worker.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative.
- Ability to produce results under pressure.
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment
Please call Gillian Dunphy today for further information on 061-365969 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)