A Production Coordinator is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our major Cork based Agri client.
This role will coordinate day to day prodcution activities on site, working with both internal and external stakeholders.
Role of this position
- Production Planning, Recruitment & Organisation of key resources to meet production targets and maximise outputs
- Support a team of Shift Supervisors ensuring that the required level and types of training are provided to all the individuals to equip them to drive overall plant performance
- Implementing continuous improvement in your area through effective workgroups, PSEs and the utilisation of all other relevant CI tools.
- Responsible for enforcing close-out of corrective actions arising from accident/incident investigations and H&S PSs' within a designated timeframe;
- Measure and improve plant costs;
- Monitor daily compliance, control and delivery of quality KPIs;
- Responsible for ensuring all quality regulatory compliance standards are met e.g. Food Safety & Hygiene, Good Manufacturing Practice and
- Relevant third level qualification
- Strong people Leadership, customer focus and commercially aware;
- Proven exposure to apply to key continuous improvement principles in a fast moving production environment;
- A positive, can-do, resilient and flexible attitude and self-starting ability with the aptitude to take ownership of tasks and projects as required and see them through to completion;
- n Performance driven with a proven track record of achievement, high integrity and capability to exercise sound judgement in decision-making.
Please call Brian Flynn today for further information on 021 4297423 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)