A Production Manager is needed by CareerWise Recruitment for a Tipperary based food industry client.
Role of this position
The Production Manager will be a key member of the Operations team taking full responsibility of achieving the production plan, meeting order demand from a planning and raw materials order perspective, ensuring compliance with Quality & Health and Safety requirements, identifying, leading and implementing continuous improvement opportunities as well as leading, managing and developing the 100-strong production team. The role reports to the Head of Operations for the site.
- Degree or post-graduate qualification in food sciences or engineering
- Experience in a manufacturing environment, have a structured approach to implementing improvements
- Previous experience in the management of personnel is necessary.
- A team player who can galvanise support for achieving key objectives
- Mature and stable personality who can manage challenging environments
Please call Ken Murphy today for further information on 021-4297538 or email: email@example.comCareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)