Production Manager is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Waterford based Client. The Production Manager will lead, influence and motivate a customer focused team in a matrix structure to achieve Value Stream KPIs and manufacturing solutions to meet/exceed customer requirements.
Role of this position
- Drive operational excellence by setting clear direction and expectations for performance, and measure actual performance with respect to Product Quality, labour efficiency, and yield against targets.
- Manage Master Planning Schedule for Value Stream on a weekly, monthly and annual basis to include equipment, people and processes.
- Control costs impacting the customer P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Report monthly to senior leadership on the performance of the customer account.
- Degree in Engineering/relevant discipline essential.
- 5 years' experience in Manufacturing/Engineering in a healthcare/contract manufacturing environment.
- Previous people management/leadership and customer facing experience highly desirable.
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)