CareerWise Recruitment are looking to recruit a number of Production Operators for our client Zimmer Biomet in Oranmore, Galway. These roles are due to exciting expansion plans.
This is a great opportunity to join a world wide leading medical device company in their start up operation in Galway in a state of the art manufacturing environment.
Excellent Terms and conditions.
Role of this position
- Operation of CNC equipment for the production of products.
- Operation of finishing equipment for the production of products.
- Correctly performs all steps of cleaning operation
- Accurately identifies cosmetic irregularities
- Performs all NDT Activities.
- Operate a variety of packaging machines to passivate, package, seal and label product to specifications.
- Perform packaging operations with 100% accuracy.
- Performing etching operation on product per the blueprint.
- Visual inspection of parts and paperwork.
- Responsible for the basic preventative maintenance of the equipment and for keeping a clean and organized work area.
- Maintain accurate records and report data on computerized system.
- Exercise assigned responsibility for on-the-job training of less qualified personnel
- Communicates with other Team members and engineers concerning product defects and effectively complete updates on whiteboards.
- Operates as part of a team to achieve productivity Targets.
- Provide support to Warehouse.
- Other Duties that may occur from time to time.
- Trades or manufacturing experience preferred.
- Experience of working shift hours an advantage.
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Working in a team/cellular environment.
- Education Requirements - Leaving certification or equivalent required.
- Can do positive attitude
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Emma Greaney on 091-452444 for further information.
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)