A Production Operator required by our client based in Limerick. This is a rotating shift position and initially a 6 month contract.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with a lovely culture.
Role of this position
- Performs manufacturing processes to produce a variety of products in compliance with cGMP and customer requirements.
- Set-up, process and inspect materials for department operations.
- Operate, set-up and process Heavy machinery.
- Meet production standards.
- Maintain safe and clean work areas.
- Accurately collect, verify and record production and/or quality data. Ensure proper documentation of all processes.
- Manufacturing or trades experience required.
- Leaving Certificate
- Solid Work history
- Mechanically minded
- Must be able to operate machinery and/or process materials.
- Must be able to follow specifications and procedures.
- Basic computer experience for data entry.
- Good Team player
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)