A Production Operator is required by CareerWise Recruitment to join our Cork based client - a manufacturer of specialist chemical products. Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for full details.
Role of this position
- Operate, monitor and clean our equipment to ensure that production runs smoothly.
- Work within a team which is responsible for the execution of tasks associated with the production of Reagents, from the handling of incoming raw materials, operating the production process, handling of process waste streams and the dispatch of finished product
- Take into account the safety and environmental protection regulations at all times and potential dangers.
- Recognise faults and you report and rectify them.
- For maintenance work, you will prepare the equipment with the shift management.
- Level 6 qualification in a scientific related discipline OR a minimum of 5 years work experience in a manufacturing environment
- Aware of EHS requirements to ensure safe working systems and practices are followed, being able to take responsibility for personal actions and the actions of others
- Be available for shift work as required. The shift pattern may be varied according to business and staffing requirements
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience with Delta V, PIMS, SAP, and "lean tools" is an advantage
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021 -4355432 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)