Production Operators are required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Oranmore based client Zimmer Biomet.
This is initially an 11 month contract and is a shift position. This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding Medical Device company.
Excellent terms and conditions.
Role of this position
- Operation of CNC equipment for the production of products.
- Operation of finishing equipment for the production of products.
- Correctly performs all steps of cleaning operation
- Accurately identifies cosmetic irregularities
- Performs all NDT Activities.
- Operate a variety of packaging machines to passivate, package, seal and label product to specifications.
- Perform packaging operations with 100% accuracy.
- Performing etching operation on product per the blueprint.
- Visual inspection of parts and paperwork.
- Responsible for the basic preventative maintenance of the equipment and for keeping a clean and organized work area.
- Maintain accurate records and report data on computerized system.
- Exercise assigned responsibility for on-the-job training of less qualified personnel
- Communicates with other Team members and engineers concerning product defects and effectively complete updates on whiteboards.
- Operates as part of a team to achieve productivity Targets.
- Provide support to Warehouse.
- Other Duties that may occur from time to time.
- Leaving certificate or equivalent.
- At least 2 years work experience in either a clean room or manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail is required.
- Working in a team/cellular environment.
- Positive can do attitude.
Please email your CV to Eileen at firstname.lastname@example.orgCareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)