|Sector||:||Supply Chain, Logistics & Materials|
Role of this position
- Work closely with Production/Materials to set-up and maintain weekly/monthly production plan.
- Schedule and maintain production orders to achieve monthly build plans, and to satisfy the needs of the MPS, whilst attaining inventory goals.
- Monitor and report progress against plan, attend a daily production meeting, implementing corrective action to plan where required.
- Review material supply and highlight potential material issues against plan, implementing corrective action where required.
- Review inventory levels, ensuring build plans are prioritised correctly.
- Schedule and maintain rework order as required.
- Interface with relevant departments to manage new product introductions, ECO's and temporary deviations.
- Business or Supply Chain diploma preferred
- 3-4 years of production planning required
- Strong Excel skills and knowledge of ERP systems (IFS)
- Knowledge of Bill of Material set-up.
- Detailed shop floor scheduling experience required
Please call Mike Donovan today for further information on 087-1164019 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.