A Production Planner is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Galway based client. This is a brilliant opportunity with an exciting expanding company.
Role of this position
- Scheduling, management & monitoring of production to meet customer requirements ensuring a minimum of 98% customer service level while maintaining inventory at agreed levels.
- Proactively identify, report, and escalate constraints within the end-to-end Supply Chain which will impact on Customer Service levels.
- Working closely with Operations, develop production plans to meet budget and forecast timelines.
- Manage the supply of raw materials inventory/non-BOM materials ensuring a high standard of customer service without disruption to the production plan.
- Identifies raw material and component requirements for production. Monitors production planning system with current lead times, and related information.
- Generates production schedules and ensures timely completion of work orders for manufacturing purposes.
- Analyses product demand, sales patters, and forecasts, as well as production specifications and plant and supplier capacity data.
- 3rd level qualification in Business, Materials Management, Supply Chain Management/Logistics, IPICS or other equivalent is preferred.
- Experienced ERP / Planning Systems User, able to execute in an ERP System
Please call Louise Mulligan today for further information on 0949003979 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)