A Production Planner is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client. This fantastic opportunity is a full time, permanent position.
Role of this position
- Responsible for monitoring & maintaining Work Order accuracy to ensure the correct demand signals are being sent to Purchasing & ensuring 100% transactional accuracy for inventory control.
- Lead in planning production on a day to day basis in terms of materials & capacity while maintaining a focus on committed customer ship dates.
- Actively participate in the Sales & Operations Planning Process onsite in conjunction with all stakeholder departments such as Sales, Engineering, Procurement & Production.
- Take full responsibility for ensuring the longer-term production plan is fully reviewed on a weekly basis in conjunction with all stakeholders in a way that best serves the customer base.
- Work with all stakeholder functions to ensure full material availability in support of the production schedule including CMOs if required.
- Experience in the detailed workings of an MRP System.
- Ideally 2 years in a fast-paced Production/ Manufacturing environment.
- Highly experienced in MS Excel.
- I.P.I.C.S. certification a definite advantage.
Please call Lauren Cusack today for further information on 087-6489969 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)