A Production Supervisor is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based MN manufacturing client. This is a newly created role to support a new production line. Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for full details.
Role of this position
- Lead the achievement of daily, monthly, and yearly operational objectives for defined areas of responsibility.
- Responsibility for production operations within a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Responsibility for daily results in line with established yearly improvement goals in the critical KPI areas of Safety, Quality (internal & external), Delivery, Inventory Accuracy, and Productivity.
- Relevant 3rd level qualification or equivalent experience ( Bachelors preferred)
- 3 + years prior front line manufacturing production supervision experience
- Possess problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)