A Production Supervisor is required by Careerwise recruitment to work for our Galway based medical device manufacturing client.
Role of this position
- Supervision of production teams to ensure targets for Quality - Costs - Delivery - People are achieved.
- Ensures manufacturing-volume requirements are met, On Time in Full, within budget and with the correct schedule mix.
- Effectively manages employee performance, including coaching, counselling, developing and monitoring employee's and taking the appropriate performance management action where required.
- Minimum of a level 7 in a Bachelor of Science / Engineering or relevant qualification.
- 3/4 years' experience in a supervisory capacity in a manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience of people-management and demonstrated ability in people motivation, organising and team building would be a distinct advantage
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)