A Production Supervisor is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our West Cork based client. This is a permanent role that will oversee production targets (quality, volume, costs) are consistently met through the effective management of people and processes.
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years supervisory experience in a regulated Industry.
Role of this position
- Promotion of safety within all areas including identification and resolution of safety issues
- Daily scheduling of production volumes in various areas
- Using lean principles to manage the business and employee engagement
- Manage quality, hygiene and cleanliness standards throughout the areas.
- Plan manning levels to cover production plan, holidays and other leave
- Plan downtime, maintenance and scheduled testing
- Initiate and support lean/continuous improvement / cost reduction activities
- Strong awareness of GMP and Health, Hygiene & Safety requirements
- Honours degree in Food Science/Process Engineering or related discipline
- Excellent communication and team management skills required.
- Familiar with the Ingredients Whey processes - Membranes, Fat separation, Pasteurisation, Evaporation, Spray drying and Packaging
Please call Lauren today for further information on 087-6489969 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)