A Service Engineer / Production Support Technician is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our client - a leading distributor of capital equipment for the electronics and medical device manufacturing industries. This is an initial 6 month contract assignment to support manufacturing on site at a Cork based MN company. Please call Diarmuid Buckley on 021 4355432 for full details;
- Provide Technical and process support to the manufacturing equipment.
- To provide a fix to machinery breakdown in a timely fashion.
- Detail reports on the work carried out on machines
- Carry out scheduled maintenance and ensure equipment is performing to the highest specification.
- Continuous support on improving performance of the machine.
- Responsible for keeping up-to-date with all the machinery available in particular market field.
- Work alongside the customers maintenance team, and carry out such duties as assigned.
- To provide support at customer locations as required and assigned by the business manager.
- Relevant Engineering Education
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good experience with electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Experienced with machine control interfaces
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)