Program Manager is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client. The Program Manager will have overall responsibility for leading the Project Management Office across operations and Implementation of site Integration activities and PMO business processes and systems to enable each Operation continued business growth and deliver overall business results.
Role of this position
- Leads the Portfolio Management Framework for the business through Integration project to identify, categorise and prioritise all project activity. Institutes and coordinates a robust governance model to maximise project delivery success and minimise execution risk.
- Coach, develop and mentor Project Leads in the successful execution of programs and projects delivering business results.
- Ensures high quality functional, business, and quality deliverables; and ensures project / program management excellence aligned to strategic goals.
- Deliver value to the business through continuous improvement, opportunity identification, solution delivery, and ongoing support to meet or exceed organisational, business and customer needs
- Establish a project management culture by building and developing organisational capability in Project and Program Management through internal and certified external training coupled with a mentorship framework for Project Leads.
- Technical based third-level qualification at Degree level
- 6 years of direct experience within high-end manufacturing or product development environment.
- Experience working in a regulated environment
- Experience with delivering results through 6 sigma and lean methods. Ability to understand complex inputs and to be able to distil critical information.
- Strong analytical ability, relevant ERP knowledge (preferably SAP, Oracle or JDEdwards) and experience and strong PC skills (MS Excel, Access, etc.,).
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)