Engineering Program Manager is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client.
Responsible for leading the project management team in the delivery of a range of complex projects and programmes associated with new products and technologies while partnering and collaborating with Product Development and site leadership to ensure overall success of the portfolio. The programme manager will liaise in global forums, meetings, and summits and adopt best practices. They will work closely with Product Development, Manufacturing Operations and Global Marketing to drive speed to market, product quality and ease of manufacture.
Role of this position
- Build and sustain effective network and stakeholder relationships at all levels, particularly with business partners. Develop stakeholder strategies for the effective management across broad range of expectations and requirements
- Responsibility for overall programme architecture and for the provision of a clear, objective, and quantifiable measurement of programme progress. Will develop methods and systems for regular, efficient communication of programme status.
- Establish priorities, imparting a sense of urgency and importance to the team while standardizing best practice Project Management methodology in project execution
- Influence at senior levels
- Bachelors Degree in an Engineering discipline with 6+ years' experience of managing new product introductions in a highly regulated industry (e.g. medical device, automotive, aerospace etc.) with PMI Certification or equivalent)
- The individual should enjoy working in a dynamic & results oriented team environment where flexibility is essential.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills - able to express ideas and collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams. Be open minded with the ability to recognise good ideas.
- Demonstrated Leadership, Project Management and Engineering experience in New Product Introduction in a regulated environment and a proven track record of utilising associated tools, disciplines, and methodologies.
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)