Program Manager is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client. The PMO, you will lead, inspire and mentor a team of project/program managers and business analysts to deliver high-performing business outcomes and innovative and best-in-class product and technology launches.
Role of this position
- Drives a culture of project management excellence & business growth, through translation of business strategy into a portfolio, ensuring successful deployment of key projects.
- Leads the governance of the Additive AO portfolio, including new product introductions, new technology development and strategic initiatives.
- Identifies & directs the business strategy objectives and identifies key results to indicate success. Partner with AO leadership, to ensure stakeholder alignment to the business strategy.
- Drives strategic planning activities including ongoing reporting and review
- Optimizes the PMO portfolio based on business outcomes and key results, driving portfolio decisions across all levels of the organization to maximise the utilisation of resources in line with strategic objectives.
- B.S in Engineering, Science or business discipline required or a related master's degree. Formal PM or PMO qualification / accreditation desirable but not compulsory.
- 3+ Years leadership experience or substantial engineering support or project management experience in a team-based environment. Strong interpersonal, communication, influencing and presentation skills essential.
- Demonstrated leadership, project management and engineering experience in new product / technology introduction in a regulated environment preferred.
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)