A Process/ Project Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based food client. Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for full details.
Role of this position
- Deliver projects within budget, schedule & specification while adhering to site safety rules and the required standards.
- Effective management of payback analysis, scheduling & cost control.
- Support Line managers and cross functional teams to identify key areas for improvement within their area.
- Define and develop detailed project scopes through stakeholder meetings;
- Co-ordinate all project activities including estimating, design, specification, sourcing, purchasing, construction and commissioning activities;
- While focusing on energy (gas and electricity), water and other site utilities at plant level, monitor performance and identify and lead projects to deliver savings and achieve site KPIs.
- Secure buy-in from the Site & Senior Leadership team and key stakeholders;
- Adherence to H&S requirements in the execution of your duties;
- Application of appropriate continuous improvement tools;
- Participation in special projects as required.
- Third level degree or masters qualification in a relevant discipline (ideally process, chemical or mechanical engineering
- 5 + years' experience in a similar role.
- Certified project management qualification is advantageous e.g. PMP, IPMA etc.
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)